HP notebooks and desktops for education powered by AMD
Bring 1:1 computing to every student—and stay within your budgets—thanks to the extraordinary value of HP computers featuring AMD processors.
Learn how HP PCs with AMD APUs enrich learning with brilliant graphics and video experiences.
1. Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8.1. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8.1 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
2. This system is preinstalled with Windows® 7 Pro software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 8/8.1 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
3. This system requires a separately purchased 64-bit operating system and 64-bit software products to take advantage of the 64-bit processing capabilities of the AMD 64 processor. Given the wide range of software applications available, performance of a system including a 64-bit operating system will vary. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of multithreaded software products and hardware-aware multitasking operating systems and may require appropriate operating system software for full benefit. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. This PC does not support the AMD AMD over-clocking feature. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
4. Maximum memory speed supported by the system may be 1333 MHz or 1066 MHz.
5. For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16 GB (for Windows 7) of system and up to 30 GB (for Windows 8) disk is reserved for system recovery software.
6. HD content required to view HD images.
7. Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com for details.
8. Maximum memory capacities require Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
©2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
AMD, ATI Radeon, and Phenom are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Intel, Core, and Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.